Friday, September 30, 2011

Nha Trang in the rain

As lucky as I usually am with the weather and generally, now was the time for rain to come.
The monsoon was making quite a mess in the North Vietnam and it was coming down South. I knew we would meet at some stage, half way in the country. So it was in Nha Trang.

Never mind the weather. It was warm, friendly, with a good company to hand around in the evenings. And making some observations. Check out the wet city and the beach!


City Beach at Nha Trang

City Beach at Nha Trang
It is quite entertaining to be watching all the motorbikes putting on rain jackets while driving. It is like one minute everyone is driving normally and next minute you see a city full of weird shapes and colours under foil. You cannot even tell how many people are there on one bike anymore. Normally 3 persons are OK. My personal record was spotting 4 men on one bike. If not 5. I am not sure anymore as it was really very amusing observing them getting on the bike and driving away. All of them on one bike I mean! But it was in the North, and I did not capture that ;(.











No comments:

Post a Comment