Thursday, October 16, 2014

Bagan is the most romantic spot



Bagan and its thousands of temples, source: Wikipedia
 
 
Finally I have something to brag about, reaching Bagan was not exactly easy and I hope to share some insights about that later. For now let's just enjoy wonderful ancient city of Bagan! I am booked in an amazing hotel in New Bagan with only one missing thing that this hotel does not offer is a swimming pool. But maybe this is for the better as I would have hard time deciding to go out exploring or not to. Also the weather change is noticeable. Leaving Rhakin state left behind the tropical wet weather with after effects of the current monsoon going on in India. Here is dry hot with the temperature going to low 40 Celsius. It is great news as finally I can do my laundry and dry it!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment